Setback

I had a bit of a setback this week. I injured, myself quite ridiculously actually. I pulled muscle(s) in my neck and back so much that it hurt to move much. I got behind in my family life and so of course, in my writing efforts too. Oh well, only a couple of days lost, but gratitude for my normal abilities was multiplied greatly.
I've been trying to figure out where to go with my New King story. The character who becomes king in the end, is he very young? Married? Children? Taking care of his parents?

The king's assistant has also been at the forefront of my mind. I think he will play a vital roll in the unfolding of events. I don't think he will be intentionally evil, but maybe he'll be jealous...or...

That's some of what I've been thinking about as my muscles are recovering. I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment