VERY Slow and Not So Steady

I've been masticating (verb, to reduce to a pulp by crushing or kneading)  my writing ideas and hopes, yet my actions have not measured up to the efforts of my thoughts. Translation: family life has rightfully taken over for the past while, and I have not been dedicating my time to writing at all! I need to go back to the at least 10 minutes a day routine.
I have 2 stories now developing. The Toilet Monster is nearing a publisher ready stage. I need to change some things around a bit. The middle is all dialogue and the end is lacking dialoge almost completely. Wierd. Anyway, I'll fix that. One thought, possibly inconsequential, should it be called The Toilet Monster? The Monster in the Toilet? The Toilet Monster Mystery? No. Sam's Run in With the Throne Monster...Sam's Monster in the John. Heh. Hmmm. No, what do you think?

I'm excited about the next story I'm going to work on. I'll be doing a bit of research on animals of varying regions. Little boys and girls need to have more adventure than what farm and jungle animals can provide!

Exciting news for you, my fabulous sister has offered to do some illustrations for my blog!! Hooray for something awesome to look at in addition to all these beautiful words. :) Oh yes, that was a smiley face.

Here's to amelioration. (See previous vocabulary submission)

No comments:

Post a Comment